Build On Or Find Your Own Lot
Already Own a Lot You Want to Build On?
Once you have your property, we can design your home to fit just right and maximize the aesthetics of the site. We work with an in-house architect who can adjust any of our existing models or start from scratch.
Breakdown of Our Process:
- Pre-Qualification for a Construction-Perm Loan: Reach out to us for our Preferred Lender contact information
- Lot Assessment: Builders will assess your property to determine any additional costs associated with the build i.e., site work, impact fees, well/septic. These allowances would be incorporated into the price of your home as an allowance. Anything under an allowance is credited back
- Home Selection
- Contract Execution
Need a Lot To Build Your Home On?
Covenant Homes can help you find your ideal home site. Here are a few of the reasons to work with us when you are selecting a home lot:
- We specialize in assessing site conditions
- Working with various municipalities to help gather setback information and any potential easements
- Provide estimates for potential tree mitigation or removal
- Determine whether the lot is located in a flood zone and therefore what construction requirements are needed
- Identify utility requirements
- Help negotiate on your behalf through our Realtor® program.
Buy a Lot From Covenant Homes
Sometimes we have lots available in our inventory. We currently have lots available at:
- 11531 Pine Hollow Way, Dade City – AVAILABLE
- 36811 Summer Ridge Drive, Dade City – AVAILABLE
- 11804 Lakeview Drive, New Port Richey, FL 34654 – PENDING
- 6206 Central Avenue, New Port Richey, FL – SOLD
- 2626 Surrey Drive, Palm Harbor, FL – SOLD
- 11623 Murcott Way, Land O Lakes FL 34638 – SOLD
- 1352 Admiral Woodson Lane, Clearwater – SOLD
- 1220 E Oakwood Street, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689 – SOLD
520 Howell Street, Dunedin, FL – SOLD
- 27208 Black Hawk Drive, Wesley Chapel, FL – SOLD