Hillsborough County, Florida, which includes cities and towns such as Tampa, Lutz, New Tampa, Odessa, Thonotosassa, Citrus Park and Lake Magdalen, is a popular place to settle and buy a home. Covenant Homes is a custom home builder with decades of experience building in Hillsborough County.
Tampa Bay and other cities and towns in Hillsborough County, Florida, is a growing community for several reasons.
- Buying land and building homes are economical compared to many other parts of Florida.
- Florida has no state income tax. Property taxes in Hillsborough County are lower than average.
- Great schools, from grade schools to universities.
- Mild climate all year.
- Close to nature and outdoor activities.
- Lots of great restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. Tampa is known for its many theme parks.
The Benefits of Building a New Custom Home
When you’re ready to move into a new home, one of the first decisions you need to make is whether to buy a pre-built home. While this is a matter of personal preferences, there are several advantages to having a new custom home built.
- You can choose your lot. With a pre-built home, you have to find a home in a location you like. With a custom home, you are starting from scratch so you can choose a lot with the exact qualities you prefer. This may include factors such as privacy, sunlight, and views.
- You get to create your preferred floor plan. When you have a custom home built, you get to choose the layout, size, and style. You may have particular needs when it comes to the number and location of bedrooms, the kitchen, the garage, and other rooms and features you need. A custom home builder will work with you to create the exact floor plan that matches your family’s needs.
- Everything is new and up-to-date. With an older home, you may have outdated appliances and areas that need work. There may be issues with the foundation, roof, plumbing, electricity, or other problems. With a new home, you can be confident that everything is in perfect condition.
- Control the budget. While people sometimes assume that custom homes are costly, this doesn’t have to be the case. In fact, one advantage of a custom home is that you have complete control of the budget. You don’t have to pay for features you don’t need. You can choose the size, materials, size, and lot location. This gives you the freedom to work within your budget.
Covenant is the Ideal Hillsborough County Home Builder
Covenant Homes has been building homes for families in Hillsborough County for more than 30 years. There are several characteristics that set us apart.
- Flexibility. Our approach is to help you realize your dream home. You can either build on your own lot or we can work with our Realtor partners to help you find the lot that’s right for you.
- Unique and Creative Designs. Our homes have distinctive touches that reflect our own commitment to quality design as well as our customers’ preferences. You can browse our galleries online to see samples of our work in Hillsborough County and other areas.
- Our Values. Covenant is a family-owned business run by five generations of Floridians with strong roots in the region. We are also a faith-based company that has been building in the area for more than 30 years. We love and know this area and can help you establish your own roots here.
If you’re ready to make plans to have your dream custom home built in Hillsborough County, contact Covenant Homes today!