The Hudson, Florida area is a vibrant community to settle down with your family and build a home. There are many advantages to working with a custom home builder. Covenant Homes is a leading Hudson home builder that will help you realize your own vision for your dream home.
Why Choose Hudson, Florida?
Hudson and other cities and areas in Hillsborough County, Florida, is a growing community for several reasons.
- Buying land and building homes are economical compared to many other parts of Florida
- Florida has no state income tax. Property taxes in Hillsborough County are lower than average
- Great schools, from grade schools to universities
- Mild climate all year
- Close to nature and outdoor activities
- Lots of great restaurants, shopping, entertainment. Tampa Bay is known for it many theme parks
Why Choose Covenant Homes
Covenant Homes is a premier Florida home builder that serves many areas of North Hillsborough County, including Hudson, Lutz, Wesley Chapel, Dade City, Lake Magdalene and Ridge Manor. Here are some reasons so many people choose us when they’re seeking a Tampa custom home builder.
- Committed to the Region. We are a family-owned business with roots in Florida for five generations. We know and love the area in which we work.
- We are flexible. We’ll build a home on your lot or work with our real estate partners to help you find the perfect new lot.
- We provide a personal touch. We can modify an existing plan or create a new one from scratch, ensuring that you get exactly the home you want.
- Be assured of unique design. We’ll work with you to create all of the personal touches that make your home ideal and distinctive.
Working with a Custom Home Builder
When buying a home, you have a choice between buying an older home or having a new home built from scratch. There are several key benefits to getting a custom home in Hudson, Florida.
Choose the Ideal Spot
When you buy a custom home, you can choose your lot and the best location. You can find the best views, maximize privacy and find the location that suits you in every way.
You can choose the features and amenities that are just right for you. You can decide on the layout, the rooms, windows, floors, lighting, appliances and everything else. With a pre-existing home, you often have to make changes to get everything just right. With a custom home, you can get everything perfect from the start.
Assurance of Quality
With a pre-existing home, you have to settle for the materials and construction methods used by the previous builder. With a custom home, you have control over the whole process. You can be sure the best quality materials are used.